miercuri, 10 octombrie 2012

Do it, tomorrow can be too late...



It was a pretty agitated period of my life when I received an email from a friend... I had read it some time ago because it is the kind of message loop running, but so far I failed to understand the the message with so deep emotional charge, however I say very real... It was about a story imagined or even happened to anyone, but certainly will be experienced by all of us one time and I will play back below:
"My friend opened his wife's wardrobe drawer and pulled out a small package wrapped in silk ...
-This, he told me, is not a simple package is a piece of underwear... He opened the package and he look closely the silk and the lace...
-I bought it for her first time when we were together in New York, with 8 or 9 years ago, but never used it... She wanted to keep it for a special occasion. Well, I think now is the right time...
Approaches the bed and put this package with other things brought from the funeral home…  His wife just died... Turning to me with tears in his eyes told me:
-Do not keep anything for a special occasion... Remember what I say: every day you live, is a special occasion..."
When I finished reading, I fell to thoughts and I remembered that often happened to me to regret opportunities that I have missed sometimes intentionally, occasions I have scheduled for later or who I have given with foot, being convinced that my life will provide other and other favorable opportunities
Most times we indulge in the tranquility of the daily routine without realizing that we ceiling our life and even our feelings. Moreover many times we pride with our power to restrain our desires, with the strength to guard against unnecessary risks. Turning too adventurous of life we see them like some temptations that deserves to be bypassed far away.
But as often happens, we find ourselves over the years, regretting  the fact that we have not done in good time things and now is too late. And began to beg time to turn back or to convince watches opposite directions know, although we know that can not be. Then, licking our wounds, we cover the pain with bandages of promise that from now on, we will weigh more carefully the decision to say "NO" or “DO IT LATER".
Once and for all, must remove from our vocabulary phrases like "SOMEDAY", "ONE OF THESE DAYS", "THE TIME COMES WHEN I DO THIS ONE TOO" if we want to protect us from the terrible regrets that most likely we will have when we understand that we want, but we can not turn back time to change our history. Or it is good to be proud that we live aright judging by others people rules, telling us all the time that I do not like that, or vice versa because "WHAT PEOPLE SAY???" Do not forget that people sees, hears and speaks... Unfortunately sees evil, hears less and always talks too much... An old saying, says that only the soil can cover the mouth of the people, so if you wanted to you do not do anything that you like because it's unusual, believing that people will not gossip, you are in a terrible mistake. Any problem you have with the world, it is your problem. And it is in your power to solve it so that will be fine for you. Do not do anything for them. Do it for you. For your peace of mind and soul ...
You realize though seems signs of temperance, some restrictions which you are imposed on your life, it can keep away from own happiness? A refusal of a request to marry with your first love, because you have not yet graduated, interruption of pregnancy, because you're too young to become a mother, giving up a career that is displeasing parents may be as many trains that once lost, never stop in your railway station ...
So, you can not always go on the principle that "I WILL DO ONCE, NEVER IS TOO LATE", because they may realize with pain sometimes, that it is "TOO LATE"...

CLICK PENTRU VERSIUNEA ÎN LIMBA ROMÂNĂ 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu